geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: TranQL EJBQL
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 04:46:12 GMT
Okay... *kick*

Can you release tranql using m2, into an m2 repo... that is one of
the G deps that currently must be pulled from an m1 repo, which does
not give us valid v4 poms.  I posted patches to djencks for the m2
build a while ago, but they were never published.

Probably needs a bit of tweaking to the pom's to conform to the
latest codehaus repo changes, but the m2 build does function.

--jason