geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: JPA Plugin Status
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 02:17:49 GMT
Grrr, I'm missing mail again  -- pulled it from the archives.
Thanks, Dain, for pointing out there was a message for me.

 > David,
 >
 > I am releasing the specs as a 1.1.1 release due to some changes in
jacc.  Do you want to include the
 > changes to JPA there?

That would be great.  In fact all the jee5_exp specs could be
released.  The related specifications went final so we should be good
to go.

-David