geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Maven2... we are almost there!
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 01:52:37 GMT
On Aug 6, 2006, at 2:21 PM, Aaron Mulder wrote:
> * OpenEJB downloads specs instead of using the ones build during the
> prior spec build phase

The specs built from bootstrap are only for the JavaMail bits that
Rick added... and is again temporary until we get things published
regularly from CI.

> * One of the applications (I think it said Demo, but I'm not sure
> which that is) downloaded Servlet and JSP specs that weren't from the
> Geronimo specs project at all

Details Aaron please.  I can't possibly begin to do anything based on
this statement.

> * I swear I'm running everything under Java 1.4, and I did a whole
> new bootstrap build, and the OpenEJB compile worked, but the bootstrap
> ultimately failed with:
>
> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> [INFO]
> --
> [INFO] java.io.IOException: Unable to serialize GBeanData for
> org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-corba/1.2-SNAPSHOT/car?
> ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/j2ee-corba/1.2-SNAPSHOT/
> car,j2eeType=CORBABean,name=UnprotectedServer
>
> org/omg/CSI/EstablishContext

I have not seen this.  Has anyone else?

> Maybe this isn't my fault?  Maybe someone push bad CORBA specs again?

No sure... what platform?  Did you have a clean repo, or did you
circumvent the repo cleaning?

--jason