geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <bdud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maven2... we are almost there!
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 18:08:08 GMT
Hi Joe,
Could you try to deploy via the console. I'm not having any luck with
that (about to post a JIRA about it) would be nice to know if anyone
else is able to deploy via the console.

Basically it appears that the DeploymentFactoryImpl (from geronimo-
deploy-jsr88) is not being started and thus there are no deployers
(at least for the console).

I'm still poking around but a confirmation would be nice :-)

TTFN,

-bd
On Aug 8, 2006, at 11:09 AM, Joe Bohn wrote:

> [...]
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.startRecursiveGBean
>>> (BasicKernel.java:379)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfigurati
>>> on GBeans(ConfigurationUtil.java:374)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.start (
>>> KernelConfigurationManager.java:187)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.restart
>>> Co nfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:628)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.restart
>>> Co nfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:588)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationManagerTest.testResta
>>> rt Exception(ConfigurationManagerTest.java:236)
>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
>>> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
>>> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>>>     at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(TestCase.java:154)
>>>     at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:127)
>>>     at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:106)
>>>     at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:124)
>>>     at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:109)
>>>     at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:118)
>>>     at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:208)
>>>     at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:203)
>>>     at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor17.invoke(Unknown Source)
>>>     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
>>> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>>>     at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit.JUnitTestSet.execute
>>> (JUnitTestSet.java:210)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.executeTe
>>> st Set(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:135)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execute (
>>> AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:122)
>>>     at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:129)
>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
>>> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke
>>> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)
>>>     at
>>> org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.runSuitesInProcess (
>>> SurefireBooter.java:225)
>>>     at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.main
>>> (SurefireBooter.java:747)
>>>

>>> later followed by a number of these:
>>>
>>> DEBUG [main] GBeanInstanceState for: test/3/3.3/bar?
>>> j2eeType=GBean,name=gbean3 State changed from stopped to starting