geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <>
Subject Re: Remove module: installer-support
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 02:14:20 GMT
Well, I defs don't want cats in there... its not a litterbox... and
partly why I'm hesitant to toss stuff in there... after a while it
might start to smell bad.

I think it is reasonable to create an issue to state its going to be
dropped, then let the JIRA svn plugin link to it from the comment in
the change.

On Aug 17, 2006, at 7:07 PM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:

> Or, create a JIRA and post their demise and the revision number?
> Not sure how this is normally handled.  Just looking for how
> someone might resurrect the beast later.
> Our box-o-sand in the backyard attracts cats...lucky you only have
> flies ;-P
> Jason Dillon wrote:
>> Eh, you mean the box-o-sand?  I can though my guess is that they
>> will just fester in there and attract flies.
>> --jason
>> On Aug 17, 2006, at 6:50 PM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:
>>> Go for it.  Are you going to move it to the island of mis-fit
>>> toys?  Remember that Rudolph saved them :)

View raw message