geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Remove module: installer-support
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 02:14:20 GMT
Well, I defs don't want cats in there... its not a litterbox... and
partly why I'm hesitant to toss stuff in there... after a while it
might start to smell bad.

I think it is reasonable to create an issue to state its going to be
dropped, then let the JIRA svn plugin link to it from the comment in
the change.

--jason