geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject RTC don't ship any sun schemas or dtds - GERONIMO-2332
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 23:15:30 GMT
I've implemented the proposal to not ship any sun schemas or dtds to
avoid licensing questions and to check in the xmlbeans generated files.

Please vote promptly.

I've provided patches for trunk and branches/1.1.  I expect that the
1.1 patch should work for 1.1.1 also, I'm hoping someone else will
check for me.

Before releasing 1.1.1 including this work we'd have to release the
proposed new specs jar with the generated xmlbeans classes in it:
this would involve changing the version number to 1.0 in several places.

thanks
david jencks