geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Dudney <bdud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: j2ee-builder tests?
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 20:30:25 GMT
Hi David,

Agreed, externalized would be best. SVN diff produces such poor
patches though when there are directory moves involved that I
hesitate to attempt something like that. If its palatable I could
simply copy them and make a patch that adds the copies then someone
could delete them from the j2ee-builder directory once everyone is
happy with the new layout.

The particulars of how these problems are solved don't really matter
if we move them into a separate module either (which is great IMO)
since we would probably want to have all the options implemented in
several different ear's for integration tests.

Speaking of itests: what is the current status of that work. I recall
that a couple of folks were working on that and I was going to help
but I got side tracked with the dependency problems in the console.
I'm happy to help with it now as the console is working (see other
email about that).

Thanks,

-bd-