geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: [RTC] WADI Integration for Jetty
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2006 23:25:42 GMT
Hi Matt,

Thanks for having a look at it. As a matter of fact, I have been
pretty useless with respect to reviewing patches; so, it is me who
owes the apologies.

Regarding the work in sandbox, I had a look to it when working on
this patch. Even if I am not relying on it, I think that this work
can be easily leveraged in the context of the proposed changes.

Thanks,
Gianny