geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: 1.2 Release - Who's next and what is it?
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 19:54:44 GMT

On Aug 23, 2006, at 3:22 PM, Jacek Laskowski wrote:

>> I'm starting to work on the container managed persistence support .
>
> Could you elaborate a bit more?

jta 1.1 spec is in the jee5 specs branch

I'm adding stuff to and near the transaction manager to support
container managed jpa.  So far this is the jta 1.1 impl of
TransactionSynchronizationRegistry and a CMPEntityManager.

I've come up with a way to add functionality to the existing
transaction manager that will compile under jdk 1.4 to support this,
and have an additional jta11 tm module that compiles under java 5 and
actually uses the interfaces.

Right now I'm working on writing some tests to see if my code is
anywhere near what the spec says.

thanks
david jencks