geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Anyone know how to make the kernel tests be quiet?
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 22:49:13 GMT
Um... looks like a few of these tests are explicitly enabling DEBUG
and installing a ConsoleAppender...

     Logger.getRootLogger().addAppender(new ConsoleAppender(new
PatternLayout("%p [%t] %m %n")));
     Logger.getRootLogger().setLevel(Level.DEBUG);

I'm not sure how they were quiet before m2 with code like above in
setUp().

--jason