geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Re: JPA Plugin patch
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2006 16:25:05 GMT
Just installed the following pieces from G 1.1 download:

geronimo/geronimo-gbean-deployer/1.1/geronimo-gbean-deployer-1.1.car
geronimo/geronimo-system/1.1/geronimo-system-1.1.jar
geronimo/geronimo-deployment/1.1/geronimo-deployment-1.1.jar
geronimo/geronimo-management/1.1/geronimo-management-1.1.jar
geronimo/geronimo-service-builder/1.1/geronimo-service-builder-1.1.jar

The new build attempt fails with this error:

[[INFO] [car:prepare-plan]
[INFO] Generated: /Users/andrus/work/jpa-misc/gplugins-jpa/plugins/
common/target/plan/plan.xml
[INFO] [car:package]
[INFO] Packaging module configuration: /Users/andrus/work/jpa-misc/
gplugins-jpa/plugins/common/target/plan/plan.xml
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] start of geronimo/geronimo-gbean-deployer/1.1/car failed

Target does not have specified method (declared in a GBeanInfo
operation): name=addGBeans methodName=addGBeans
targetClass=org.apache.geronimo.deployment.service.ServiceConfigBuilder

Any ideas?

Andrus