geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Independently version transaction and connector
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2006 20:17:55 GMT
Before we start moving components into separate trees, I hope we can
think ahead a bit and consider a plan for how to organize chunks of
components into a small set of trees.  I think that if we just pluck
them off one by one as peers to trunk that we will end up with a
messy svn repo.  I'd like to see those components organized into
categories within our repo.

I'd also like to eventually do away with the top-level /trunk, /tags
and /branches... and instead move that into a top-level tree... very
similar to how the maven repo is:

    http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/

--jason