geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Car maven plugin dedicated to G 1.1
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 20:31:07 GMT
I don' think this will really help anything right now...

Even if the plugin version is a non-snapshot... all of the
dependencies it has on G are all 1.2-SNAPSHOT, which is not going to
change for sometime as we work towards the 1.2 release.

Having the plugin in two places is just going to cause them to become
out of sync.

If you really want to use a m2 plugin for G 1.1, then I suggest
someone port the m2 plugin to use G 1.1 artifacts and then add the
plugin module to the 1.1 branch... make it work and then be done with
it.

--jason