geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject RTC voting and in particular pluggable jacc issue
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 18:21:18 GMT
AFAICT it's not possible to find out from jira when votes on issues
were done, nor do they get comments.  Therefore I think we need to
ask PMC members voting on RTC issues to both vote and include a
comment explicitly indicating that they are voting +1 as an official
RTC vote.

In particular GERONIMO-1563 pluggable jacc has 3 pmc votes but only 2
comments from pmc members specifically indicating a +1 RTC vote.  I
have no way to determine if Jeff's vote was before or after he
rejoined the PMC.  Jeff, could you clarify?

thanks
david jencks