geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: Tests for Console
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2006 02:15:09 GMT
I support that. If Selenium is chosen as the tool to automate the
integration testing of the Admin console, then I am happy to
bootstrap the effort. On my current project, we are using Selenium
with script generation via Ruby and it rocks. Our build system is
Ant, thought, I think that I should be able to make it work with m2.

Thanks,
Gianny