Hi All
Jeremy I agree with, and this current close relation to Geronimo delayed the development on OpenEJB, specially when the build of Geronimo is not going well as OpenEJB now required APIs from Geronimo which I don't know why they don't separate it as a common JEE code which can be used into either Geronimo or OpenEJB or any other JEE related stuff.
Thanks and best regards...
Mohammad Nour El-Din