I see your point.  Thanks for the explanation.

--jason

On Jul 1, 2006, at 2:31 PM, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

I am adamantly against pulling in code from a CodeHaus repository when I do a co from an ASF repo.  Do I understand the proposed behavior correctly?

Regards,
Alan

Jason Dillon wrote:
I'd just like to know why you are really, really against it?

I don't like it, but as a short-term solution I think it is okay.

But, hopefully we will have openejb snaps deployed to a repo soon so we won't need to do this.

--jason