geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Mohammed Nour" <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Sponsor OpenEJB to become sub-project of Geronimo
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 08:23:28 GMT
Hi All

Jeremy I agree with, and this current close relation to Geronimo delayed the
development on OpenEJB, specially when the build of Geronimo is not going
well as OpenEJB now required APIs from Geronimo which I don't know why they
don't separate it as a common JEE code which can be used into either
Geronimo or OpenEJB or any other JEE related stuff.

Thanks and best regards...
Mohammad Nour El-Din