geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Whitlock" <jcscoob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Personal SVN Commit Report?
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2006 20:00:42 GMT
Aaron,
    I don't know of a tool to do it for you but I do know that you could run
"svn log --xml -v <path_to_repo_branch>" and parse the output for your
userid.  I am actually in the process of building a tool for Subversion
reporting like what you are looking for but it isn't available yet.  I'll
keep you posted.

Take care,

Jeremy