geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [m2 build] Test failure in activation module
Date Fri, 28 Jul 2006 13:04:58 GMT
Your suspicion about the JDK version became stronger when the same
activation module built successfully on my Linux machine which has jdk
1.4.2_10. The windows machine on which it failed had jdk 1.5.0_06.

I think we should exclude this test for now. Then we should fix the
test to account for differences in jdk versions.

What say you ?

Cheers
Prasad.