geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 1.1 JARs but not CARs on ibiblio; car-maven-plugin change
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 21:08:52 GMT
I'll read and reply in detail in a while. But for now, here's a quick
answer to your last question -

In the PlanProcessorMojo.java, introduce the variable (foo) you desire
as a field. Annotate that field as follows

/**
 * @parameter
 */
private String foo;

Use the variable directly in your code in that class. (No getters or
setters needed)

Pass the value to that new variable as a config option in the pom.xml.
<foo>value of the new variable</foo>

Cheers
Prasad