geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to use M2 G Packaging Plugin
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 20:53:21 GMT
If you plan to use a file in src, then the variable you need is is ${basedir}.

${basedir}/src/plan/geronimo-service.xml

If you plan to use a file under target, then the variable you need is
${project.build.directory}

Source code for car-maven-plugin is here
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/geronimo/sandbox/svkmerge/m2migration/m2-plugins/car-maven-plugin/

Cheers
Prasad