geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GroupId for DayTrader needed.
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 03:15:16 GMT
OK. I don't have a strong preference to any single groupId name. I
believe Matt doesn't either but I'll see if I can get him to clarify
that.

So between Jeff and Jason, if we can reach a consensus on a name, can
we please get the name change done ? Any other proposals ? Any other
formalities ?

IIf we are planning to drop the m1 build, then I'd like us to start
including this in m2 build, with a goal to making the m2 build an
exact replica or as close to m1 as possible.

Cheers
Prasad