geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [m2 build] Update about custom assembly usage
Date Sat, 15 Jul 2006 02:22:31 GMT
I tried the latest changes on Windows and it builds the assembly fine.
I even ran the jetty binary successfully.

Jason, I also tried commenting out a few builders from the
dependencies list and it still worked fine. So I guess we can prune
the deps list to remove the redudant ones.

A full extract and bootstrap on Linux is running.

Cheers
Prasad