geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject [M2 build] : Error building application uddi-db on XP
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 12:12:19 GMT
Seeing this error on Windows XP only. Unable to recreate it on Linux.

I am trying to build the trunk using m2. I began with a clean repo and
did a fresh checkout.

I executed build.bat and it ran the bootstrap stage. Then I executed

build.bat -Dstage=assembly -Dmaven.test.skip=true.

It failed while trying to build applications/uddi-db with the following error

---------------
[INFO] [antrun:run {execution: default}]
[INFO] Executing tasks
   [delete] Deleting directory
C:\Apache\geronimo\trunk\applications\uddi-db\target\resources\META-INF\geronimo-uddi-db\var\derby
    [mkdir] Created dir:
C:\Apache\geronimo\trunk\applications\uddi-db\target\resources\META-INF\geronimo-uddi-db\var\derby
      [sql] Executing file:
C:\Apache\geronimo\trunk\applications\uddi-db\src\sql\juddi.sql
      [sql] 87 of 87 SQL statements executed successfully
[INFO] Executed tasks
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
[INFO] No sources to compile
[INFO] [jspc:compile {execution: jspc}]
[INFO] Built File: \happyjuddi.jsp
[INFO] [antrun:run {execution: default}]
[INFO] Executing tasks
   [delete] Deleting directory
C:\Apache\geronimo\trunk\applications\uddi-db\taget\resources\META-INF\geronimo-uddi-db\var\derby
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Error executing ant tasks

Embedded error: Unable to delete file
C:\Apache\geronimo\trunk\applications\uddi-db\target\resources\META-INF\geronimo-uddi-db\var\derby\UddiDatabase\db.lck
[INFO] Total time: 1 minute 36 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Mon Jul 10 07:47:20 EDT 2006
[INFO] Final Memory: 28M/51M

It is trying to execute the antrun plugin in the
applications/uddi-db/pom.xml a second time when the error occurs.

Cheers
Prasad