geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help: Mapping to Apache Directory project's new groupId:artifactId
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 11:14:38 GMT
Here's another idea. We could just fix the pom for
directory-protocols:ldap-protocol:0.9.2 and publish it to one of our
repos. This will be a quick fix and we could get on with our assembly
work. But we will be staying at whatever versions of the Apache
directory artifacts that we had in 1.1

I guess eventually we'll have to move to the latest version of Apache
directory in our 1.2.

Cheers
Prasad