geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Assembling a Geronimo distribution in a m2 build - first look.
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 03:33:51 GMT
The maven-assembly-plugin throws an error when it can't find a pom,
more so a valid 4.0.0 pom.

It fails at the very first error. So I had to sift thro each error by
commenting out the artifact that depends on that pom. I got till
tranql-1.4-SNAPSHOT.  I gave up sifting further because, for one,
tranql's groupId has changed to org.tranql but that is not published
yet.  I hope there aren't any more bad/missing poms after tranql.

Here are the missing/invalid poms along with the geronimo artifacts
that I had to comment out in ( ) -

( geronimo-directory )
Project: directory-protocols:ldap-protocol
POM Location: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.m2\repository\directory-p
rotocols\ldap-protocol\0.9.2\ldap-protocol-0.9.2.pom
Reason: Not a v4.0.0 POM.

( geronimo-tomcat )
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.m2\repository\tomcat\catalina\5.5.
15\catalina-5.5.15.pom does not exist

( geronimo-tomcat )
( geronimo-jetty )
( geronimo-jetty-builder )
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.m2\repository\tomcat\jasper-compil
er\5.5.15\jasper-compiler-5.5.15.pom does not exist

( geronimo-axis )
( geronimo-axis-builder )
File C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.m2\repository\commons-discovery\co
mmons-discovery\0.2-dev\commons-discovery-0.2-dev.pom does not exist

( geronimo-connector )
( geronimo-connector-builder )
Project ID: tranql:tranql
POM Location: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.m2\repository\tranql\tran
ql\1.4-SNAPSHOT\tranql-1.4-SNAPSHOT.pom
Reason: Not a v4.0.0 POM.

Cheers
Prasad