geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Assembling a Geronimo distribution in a m2 build - first look.
Date Sun, 02 Jul 2006 14:36:21 GMT
Anita, I don't think we should exclude the jars from including the
META-INF/maven dirs while being created. These jars end up in the
maven repo locally and remotely. They must be there for some reason.

We must exclude them from being extracted. This is what the 2 step
execution aims to acheive.

Cheers
Prasad

> Then exclude them from being extracted.
>
> --jason
>

> On Jul 1, 2006, at 8:13 PM, anita kulshreshtha wrote:
>
> >    Here is why we had to exclude them from the wars and rars -
> > http://www.nabble.com/M2-%3A-build-on-Windows-tf1803375.html#a4914787
> >
> > Cheers
> > Anita
> >
> > --- Jason Dillon <jason@planet57.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Um, why would we want to do that?  IMO the descriptors are a good
> >> thing and I do not recommend that we turn that off as a bandaid for
> >> another problem.
> >>
> >> --jason

> >> it,

> >> directory