geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Prasad Kashyap" <goyathlay.geron...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Assembling a Geronimo distribution in a m2 build - first look.
Date Sat, 01 Jul 2006 20:23:00 GMT
The m-a-p is invoked twice for the following reasons:

When we copy some modules into a m2 repo structure format, it also
copies the META-INF/maven/.. directories. This unneccesary directory
introduces a very long path too. So in the first execution, we use the
<intermediaryAssembly> to skip the archive process. In the second
execution, we copy over the repo structure from the staging area but
exclude the META-INF/maven dirs into our geronimo/repository.

We are unpacking scripts in the first execution. I think it's
redundant. I'll remove it.

Cheers
Prasad