geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release 2.5 of XBean
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 08:37:52 GMT
Would it be possible to check the XBEAN-22 patch and fix
the related XBEAN-19 feature in this release ?

The XBEAN-22 is about enhancing the current class loader in xbean-server
with the work the Dain did in Geronimo.   This will allow to specify classes
to exclude in parent loaders or classes that can not be overriden.  A patch
is attached to the JIRA.

XBEAN-19 is to allow this feature to be used with the extended spring tag
   <classpath><location>...
I have already implemented this feature but i will not be able to ubmit a patch
(i can only access my web mail).

Note that these features can be delayed until 2.6.
In any cases, I'm +1 to fix the existing problems and release 2.5.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet