geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Susan Wu <su...@apache.org>
Subject Apache Geronimo promotions @OSCON
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2006 15:52:58 GMT

Hi Kristin:

I was recently forwarded your announcement about the Apache Geronimo event
you're hosting at OSCON.  The Public Relations Committee at the ASF is
excited that there are vendors showing a strong interest in working with
and promoting Geronimo.   We strongly encourage you to work with the ASF
in your promotional activities where it relates to Apache projects. There
is a dedicated committee (the Public Relations Committee, or PRC) here
that is exclusively focused on Apache branding, marketing, and partnership
activities.

We, the ASF, and Geronimo in particular, will also have a booth at OSCON.
It seems like we should be coordinating efforts!  From what I
understand, Geronimo will have a couple of people present who will be
staffing the booth.  Perhaps there are resources you can allocate as well.
I'd be very interested in speaking with you about this.

Best,
Susan

Apache Public Relations Committee