geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Susan Wu <su...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1.1 Press Release
Date Mon, 10 Jul 2006 17:22:21 GMT

>From what I understand, the code release has been made available on the
Geronimo web site and a general announcement has been made with regards to
its availability.

Geronimo folks:  do you want this also issued as an official press
release? If so, do you have any customers or partners we could include as
part of the announcement? E.g. quotes or complementary announcements?