geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r425431 - /geronimo/branches/1.1/modules/system/src/java/org/apache/geronimo/system/util/PluginRepositoryExporter.java
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 18:52:19 GMT
I am tracking all svn commits to trunk (as well as 1.1 to make sure
they get merged to trunk) to be merged into m2migration to keep that
branch up to date with trunk.

I have been collecting them in a folder and when I get enough I SVK
merge them which is really easy.

So, I'd rather you guys just commit to trunk and if your svn ci
produces a svn commit email I will catch it and merge for you.

Only stuff that conflicts will I hold off on, but I will still track
it for resolution when we merge m2migration to trunk.

--jason