geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Link to Xbean site
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 15:05:20 GMT
I have two problems with this page.  It is clear that creating text
for these links is not happening in a reasonable amount of time which
is a strong sign that people don't value this page.  Second, I see
this page as link overhead.  It is simply some text between me and
the content I desire.  Each of the sub projects has a home page and
this is really what I am after, not some brief summary.

+1 to remove the subprojects top tab and page

-dain