geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Jira workflow update for RTC policy
Date Sun, 16 Jul 2006 20:42:32 GMT
All of the projects that use the "Default Issue Type Scheme"...
unfortunately this guy has all of the issue types in it and can not
be changed.  Should really be called "All Issue Type Scheme" and then
have a default that can be changed.

Looks like a bunch of projects need to be reconfigured to use the
"Apache Default Issue Type Scheme" which has a reasonable sub-set of
issue types for normal projects.

I'm not sure of the exact list... but defs a bunch of the
"Commons ..." projects need to be updated to use the "Apache
Default...".

This is probably a larger issue that infra needs to know about and
resolve, so I'm copying them...

--jason

On Jul 16, 2006, at 11:44 AM, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

> Yikes, which ones?
>

> Regards,
> Alan
>
> Jason Dillon wrote:
>> Looks like RTC is now in a bunch more groups than what you listed
>> below...
>>
>> --jason
>>

>> On Jul 16, 2006, at 11:16 AM, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
>>
>>> I have updated the following projects so that issues that fall
>>> under the RTC policy can be more easily tracked.
>>>
>>> DayTrader
>>> Geronimo
>>> Geronimo-Devtools