geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Patel <sppat...@gmail.com>
Subject JIRAs adopter query/policy?
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 18:26:30 GMT
As the Geronimo user base grows, it is important that we be able to
distinguish between JIRAs open during a development cycle to those
that are being hit in the field or requested by companies who either
use Geronimo or build products and or plugins on top of it.  So I
suggest we provide a restricted "adopter required" field in JIRA.
This adopter field would be exposed to JIRA users who request and
identify themselves as adopters.  So just like our query for
available patches, we can easily query these and help ensure that
these issues that companies face get the necessary attention and help
resolve them faster then they would be otherwise.

Thoughts?

-sachin