geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Maven2 Conversation Status
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 07:45:25 GMT
This should do the trick:

     svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/sandbox/
svkmerge/m2migration
     cd m2migration
     ./bootstrap
     gunzip -c m2-assemblies/geronimo-jetty-j2ee/target/geronimo-
jetty-j2ee-1.2-SNAPSHOT-bin.tar.gz | tar xf -
     ./geronimo-jetty-j2ee/bin/startup.sh && tail -f geronimo-jetty-
j2ee/var/log/geronimo.out
     ./geronimo-jetty-j2ee/bin/startup.sh --user system --password
manager

--jason

PS.  I just typed this up in this email, did not actually run this...
in my drunken stupor I might have mistyped something... but the
general steps are solid (i've been testing w/this for some time).