geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <>
Subject Re: Maven2 Conversation Status
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 07:45:25 GMT
This should do the trick:

     svn co
     cd m2migration
     gunzip -c m2-assemblies/geronimo-jetty-j2ee/target/geronimo-
jetty-j2ee-1.2-SNAPSHOT-bin.tar.gz | tar xf -
     ./geronimo-jetty-j2ee/bin/ && tail -f geronimo-jetty-
     ./geronimo-jetty-j2ee/bin/ --user system --password

PS.  I just typed this up in this email, did not actually run this...
in my drunken stupor I might have mistyped something... but the
general steps are solid (i've been testing w/this for some time).

On Jul 19, 2006, at 12:24 AM, Jacek Laskowski wrote:

> On 7/19/06, Jason Dillon <> wrote:
>> Can we get some commitment from PMC members to review and vote in
>> these changes so that we can finally finish the move to Maven 2?
> I'm on holidays in 2 weeks and would be happy to help out as much as
> it requires to get it tested and merged with the trunk. How do you
> want us to help out with it? How should we test it out? Will you send
> some helpful hints to get us started?
> Taking the chance I'd like to encourage *anyone* to check out
> svkmerge/m2conversion branch and give it a whirl. It's a great chance
> to learn a couple of tips and tricks of using M2 in a project.
> Jacek
> --
> Jacek Laskowski

View raw message