geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: A few tests need some help
Date Sun, 09 Jul 2006 19:52:21 GMT
You should be able to just:

    ./bootstrap

This should build all of the bits that are currently not available in
any repo and then run the staged build in the proper order.

We need the OpenEJB jars built with m2, which is not yet published
anywhere.  TranQL used to be need to build OpenEJB, but there might
be jars published for this now... need to check, but it does not hurt
anything (except the time to wait) for this to build.

Also, recently bootstrap also builds the new Genesis branch that
contains shared build plugins, as none of these modules are published
anywhere yet either.

NOTE: Use of the bootstrap script is very temporary, and will be
dropped once required dependencies are in repos.  The build script,
which simply runs the staged build in order is also temporary until
Maven can handle building extentions in the same cycle in which they
are used.

--jason