geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [RTC] Vote on GERONIMO-2161 - restart 1
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 23:23:28 GMT

On Jul 6, 2006, at 2:09 PM, Jason Dillon wrote:

> I don't recall Jacek +1'ing... before or after the restart.
>
>  * * *
>
> But, I was more curious how long after the next +1 comes in I
> should wait before applying this?
My point of view is that while there might be a minimum time needed
in total for a vote, there is no need to wait after the 3rd +1 as
long as that minumum time since the start of the vote has elapsed.
This vote has been going on with additions for 5 days now with no
technical objections, although  jason has enhanced the patch in
several ways.  Anyone with the slightest concerns about this patch
has had more than adequate time to object, and they continue to be
able to object till the heat death of the universe.

Commit it now. (non binding)

david jencks