geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: [RTC] Vote on GERONIMO-2161 - restart 1
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 08:14:23 GMT
I do not believe that your suggestion to have the final voter commit
patches will improve collaboration.  I see that by adding another
layer of process only adds to the chances that the overall process
will fail... and IMO taking too long is a failure.

I am open to ideas about how to improve how we work with RTC, but I
don't see that your suggestion would be beneficial enough to warrant
the additional overhead to manage the process.

--jason