geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: M2 Issues and Actions
Date Sat, 01 Jul 2006 10:03:23 GMT
Sure, I was going to add that, as well as update the README.txt...
pending approval of the changes.

That script would just facilitate the multi-stage build... and is not
intended to be a replacement for invoking mvn directly.

BUT, we can use build[.bat] to provide users with a one command
method to execute a full build.

--jason