geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: Link to Xbean site
Date Tue, 25 Jul 2006 17:37:13 GMT
I agree with Dain.

Though I'd like to note... that if out site was generated from
confluence, and the home pages of each tool was also in confluence
(the same instance), then each subprojects homepage could have an
{excerpt} to describe it and then we could bring back the sub-
projects overview page with links and excerpts with relatively little
management overhead.

But short of doing that I don't think there is much value in trying
to maintain the sub-projects overview page by hand.

--jason