geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Cluster API proposal?
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2006 19:55:20 GMT
I think we are starting to agree.  I see the session manager as a
high level component that *can* be implemented on top of a cluster or
just be a local hash map.  The idea was to create an abstraction such
that, the people writing clustering code can easily plugin into
geronimo services that have session data (which is about the only
pice of cluster data that we have right now).

As for low level Clustering apis, I don't have much of a preference
unless I have to write to them, and the stuff I'm working on can be
completely satisfied by the session api.

-dain