geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter Oleary" <peterolear...@hotmail.com>
Subject Problem using geronimo datasource
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2006 22:12:26 GMT
Hi,

I have been trying for 4 weeks to created a server wide datasource
connecting to a mysql database. I have then updated the web.xml and
geronimo-web.xml. however, when i access my web app (servlet) i'm receiving
a: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: enc/jdbc/Datasource
at
org.apache.geronimo.naming.enc.AbstractReadOnlyContext.lookup(AbstractReadOnlyContext.java:81)

I have read Aaron Mulder docs but things are not any clearer.

I guess this has been must have been discussed before on the list so if
anyone has any pointers I'll be very grateful.

I'm using geronimo 1.1 on Windows
JDK 1.4.2

Rgds

Peter