geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: [RTC] Merge m2migration (functional m2 build) to trunk
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 22:24:35 GMT
Hey... well... why don't you go any comment out the import statements
in the java sources and try to compile and then send mail to the list
asking for why it doesn't work after you commented them out?

This is the exact same situation, except not with java files but
maven 2 files.

If you knew java you would know that you need the imports.

Same is true here, that you need to include the parent.

I do expect that people who are working on the buildsystem to
understand how the underlying tools, this case maven2, work.

--jason