geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <>
Subject TranQL m2 build...
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 05:31:21 GMT
Not sure who to send this too... so I'm posting it here.

Attached is the start of a m2 build for TranQL.  This builds the core
(tranql), connector and derby bits.  Had to add a separate connector-
ra to build the rar, as the vendor bits need the jar for depends and
I'm not sure how to make m2 build that configuration.

I set this up to all build in one cycle, using org.tranql and 2.0-
SNAPSHOT... if you guys wanna keep the versions different for the
vendor bits then some small changes need to be made... though IMO its
easier to maintain the tree with one version.

Still needs the other vendors hooked up, but those should be
relatively simple to create based on the derby poms.

View raw message