geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: JIRA policy on patches
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 15:54:44 GMT
Generally, when I am going to commit patches, then I assign the issue
to myself, commit, then resolve (or close depending on if the commit
needs more validation).

Or, sometimes if a contributor knows I am going to work on the issue,
or needs me to look at it they will assign the issue to me.  Either
way, the issue gets assigned to the commiter who does the final work
and resolves the issue.

Its not official policy, but I have found this works well and I
recommend others to follow.

--jason