geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r419764 - /geronimo/trunk/m2-plugins/pom.xml
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 03:23:18 GMT
Yes, sorry... I'm currently resolving an issue that has popped up due
to changes made in the trunk post the last cut of the patch which
kinda whacked the application an validation.

I'm reapplying now from a known good source and revalidating.

Will need to correct a faulty commit to all_changes.log post
commiting the real changes for 2161.

This is an unfortunate reality that occurs when delaying major
changes for a significant period.

--jason