geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: m2 error: Unable to resolve dependency
Date Sat, 01 Jul 2006 22:41:53 GMT
Ug.... I give up.  I keep adding a dependency and then find another
that is missing...

And now it complains about:

     Unable to resolve dependency geronimo/geronimo-timer/1.2-
SNAPSHOT/jar

Which looks like an old groupId.

Where are these dependencies coming from?  Where is this configured?
What  does this have to do with explicit_versions.properties?

:-(

--jason