geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject [RTC] pluggable jacc
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 19:57:11 GMT
I think my latest patch for pluggable jacc is plausible to commit,
see http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-1563?page=all and
be sure to apply only the v4 patches.

I realize this is a significant amount of work, so at this time I'm
not actually asking any PMC members to review this, but I would
greatly appreciate it if at least 3 could spend a couple minutes
estimating how long they think it would take them to evaluate the
patch and when they might be able to complete evaluating it, as this
will personally affect my plans for the next few weeks.

I think all the committers and other contributors might find this
information useful in planning their development activities for the
next few months.

Many thanks,
david jencks